- Mindfulness talks, group meditations and 1-2-1 personal development coaching sessions
- Integrative Therapies (EFT, NLP, Psychotherapy, Energy Psychology and relaxation hypnosis)
- Breakfast, lunch and unlimited drinks
- Energy exercises, notebooks, pen and recordings
- Access to beautiful garden during breaks
- Free parking
- Indoor pool facility (with accommodation only)
- Dinner (fees apply with this option)
- Accommodation (fees apply with this option, please email us separately if you like us to make a room booking for you)
Notes: If you are limited with budgets, we have made this workshop-retreat most affordable with a price of £250 only. This is WITHOUT accomodation. Please arrange your own accomodation or choose to return home at the end of the day if you live nearby. Trains available.2. For partners with accomodation, please note that you may require sharing a double bed. But if you want twin bed, please book and notify us soonest, as it’s subject to availability.
- De-stress and unwind
- Relax your busy mind
- Beat procrastination
- Reduce physical pain
- Improve sleep
- Conquer anxiety
- Resolve past traumas
- Improve relationships
- Increase focus and concentration
- Get a sense of direction and meaning
- Work with negative thoughts and emotions
- Improve performance
PRE-BOOKING ESSENTIAL, as classes are kept deliberately small. Book early to avoid disappointment.
Hear what others are saying
Really comfortable, dynamic and life-changing weekend! Nitima and Karuna’s enthusiasm and authenticity - yet calm and kind manner really brought the group together, created a family atmosphere, and really brought new ways of looking at old, reacting issues. Most importantly, their kindness was real – and I really think this has made much a difference to my life. I really look forward to staying in touch and working at this with you both in the future. Definitely the best therapy I have had in my life!
Nitima and Karuna created a space where everyone could learn, trust, share and take practical advice back home. We went through very interesting concepts. I experienced personal and group ‘aha’ moments. I will use the teachings and techniques to further develop mindfulness as a life practice and understand myself and my actions better. I believe this will contribute to improve my quality of life. Thank you both for a life enriching experience.
The retreat was a wonderful experience, and I am so glad I attended. It was just what I needed to manage my hectic life. It has given me the ability to learn how to be mindful in my daily life, so I don’t become stuck in the chaos that can sometimes overtake me. Thank you so much.
It is hard to describe how the retreat can change your perception about the present moment. Somehow, I feel much stronger, creative and accepting the “impermanence”, as sometime it is crucial to make us grow and reach peace, light, love…and hope.
Great opportunity to understand and learn how to apply Mindfulness in our everyday life – both at work and at home and live a better quality life.
Mindfulness for busy people